DIAGENIX SCORES A DUN & BRADSTREET OPEN RATING OF 93 OUT OF 100 PLACING IT IN THE TOP OF THE SIC QUINTILE
Jan. 26 2011—
Norwell, MA…Diagenix Corporation (DGX) announced today that it has received an overall Dun and Bradstreet Open Ratings of 93 out of 100. A Suppliers Open Rating is an independent assessment of the likely overall performance, and a SIC-level benchmark, which indicates where the supplier’s overall performance falls in comparison to other rated companies in it’s SIC group.
Detailed performance Rating factors include:
1. Reliability: How reliable the company is in following through on its commitments
2. Cost: How closely did the company final total costs correspond to the buyers expectations at the beginning of the transaction.
3. Order Accuracy: How well did the products/services delivered match the buyer order specifications and quantity.
4. Delivery/Timeliness: How satisfied did the buyer feel about the timeliness of the products/services delivery.
5. Quality: How satisfied the buyer felt about the quality of the products/services provided by the company.
6. Business Relation: How easy it was to do business with the company.
7. Personnel: How satisfied the buyer was with the attitude, courtesy, and professionalism of the company staff.
8. Customer Support: How satisfied the buyer was with the customer support received from the company.
9. Responsiveness: How responsive the buyer thought the company was to information requests, issues, or problems that arose in the course of the transaction.
The Rating of 93 was derived from survey feedback of over 25 customers who transacted with Diagenix within the past 12 months. A Rating of 90 and above is generally considered to be excellent and very positive.
Diagenix is an innovative voice application company that provides enterprise-class voice, speech, and IVR solutions
that enable organizations to provide anytime, anywhere access to information and resources
over the telephone and via the internet. Diagenix makes voice- and web-based services strategic tools for
improving customer service, reducing costs, and improving workforce productivity. Our customers include
FORTUNE 500 organizations throughout the U.S. and Canada as well as government agencies. Diagenix products
and services are sold and distributed through a direct sales organization and through select business partners.
For more information about Diagenix and its products and services, please visit our website at
or call us at 781-871-6624.